Sunday, May 30, 2010

MAN WHORE HUNTING

There are very few moments in my life when I don't like myself. It's those moments when I let myself down for being a raging bitch. How?

I keep my word. I am always truthful. It is a trait that has endeared me to my friends. I cannot tell you how much I am totally different from them before. They are cool guys who get unbelievable ass on a daily basis. They would have thrown me out if only for one thing, I keep it real.

My friend was about to marry this guy back then, his name is Nathan.They've been dating for more than 3 years. One look at him and I knew he was a prick. I had no second thoughts about telling my friend about it. She didn't listen. I continued to bug her about this, but she would have none of it.

I love my friend. I was not gonna let her make the worst mistake of her life. So on a party months before their wedding, I set out to save her.

I waited 'til everyone was all tipsy and hammered. When I saw the man whore excuse himself to relieve himself, I followed him. I waited outside the men's john. When he got out, I asked him if there was anyone else in there. He said no, then I told him I really needed to pee but the girl's CR was full. I asked him to join me inside as a look out. I was so not surprised that he agreed. Inside, he asked me if I needed any help taking a leak since I looked tipsy. I told him he could help me unbutton my Levi's as I peed cause Im feeling really weak and could barely stand up. To this, he jumps me and starts kissing me while my back was against one of the toilet booth doors. I tried to stop him but his hands was sliding down the string that kept my thong in being intact.... Then he slowly reaches down over my wetness and started rubbing his right thumb on my clit while guiding me to turn towards the walls. While my face was right smack on the bathroom wall, he speedily unbuttoned my blouse so that my taut nipples would rub against the cold tiled surface of the small cubicle.

"I am so not doing this with you just so you can text me tomorrow morning and tell me you were just drunk.", he said.

"Shit Nathan, mali 'tong ginagawa natin... Baka may makahuli sa atin dito...Ohhhh tang ina ang sarap! Please stop, lasing ka lang...", I moaned while he started rubbing his hard cock on my bare back.

"Sino bang mukhang lasing sa 'tin" he replied.

"Ok, sino ako? Ang layo ng mukha ko kay [friend's name]"

"Tang ina naman eh ang libog mo. Alam mo, since day one pa nung pinakilala ako sa inyo ni Clarrise target na kita. Sabi ko sa sarili ko mas masarap ka yatang buratin!"

"Nakakatawa ka! Syempre alam ko. Ayaw mo ba?"

As soon as I hear the door opening I started kissing him again. He pushed his tongue deeper inside my mouth and kissed me harder. One of our guy friend walked in on us. "Tang Ina!" he blurts out. It took another 2 seconds before the man whore realized there was another person in the room. When he did she pushed me back and ran out of the bathroom. Our friend did the same thing. I saw him go straight to our group of friends before the door closes. I washed my face on the sink and gurgled before leaving the men's bathroom.

When I joined our table, silence enveloped the whole group. Even my friend was still there. She wasn't angry at all.

She was crying.

Silently - her two hands covering her face. They were quiet sobs of despair. I bit my lip to refrain from crying when I saw her shoulders trembling... I have never heard anyone cry like that in my life, nor would I ever want to hear another friend of mine do that. For a split second, I thought maybe I should have let my friend continue with this farce.

Soon, we all joined her. Tears flowed even from the eyes of my frat brods, self-confessed toughies. We all mourned for the 3 wasted years of her life.

My closest friend, Danny, starts patting my back, as if to congratulate me. This was a hollow victory. I had triumphantly disillusioned my friend. But I had to break her heart in the process.

It turned out, every one of my friends knew a thing or two about the man whore's infidelities. They have heard rumors from friends of friends, but nothing to back it up. They thought they'd just let it go.

I'm no saint. I am a girl version of an asshole. I've had men beg and plead for a continued relationship. I've seen them wreck their lives, cursing their parents for me... leaving their wives for me - then leave them for another guy who are better cunt kissers than they are.

I can be a lot of things.

But I am as loyal as they come.

I'd die for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment